10 Remarkable Learning Quotes From 10 Astonishing People







We obviously care a lot about learning here at qa-masters So, we searched the Internet for quotes about learning, and we found some pretty remarkable people had some remarkably eloquent things to say about it. In fact, after reading a few of their quotes, our passion for learning only increased.
Then we asked ourselves, “Why to be selfish?”, and we decided to share them with you. Without further ado, here are 10 quotes on learning, by some of the history’s brightest minds.
1.“My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long university education that I never had — every day I’m learning something new.”
- Richard Branson
2. “I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.”
- Winston Churchill
3. “Learning never exhausts the mind.”
- Leonardo da Vinci
4. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

5. “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
- Benjamin Franklin
6. “I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
- Natalie Portman
7. “It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
- John Wooden
8. “Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is a victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.”
-Miyamoto Musashi
9. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
- John F. Kennedy
10. “The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.”
- B.B. King
Want training on Microsoft Technologies  , Software Testing or any kind of IT Technologies or Career Guidance from Experts from Industry?  visit our Website or call  9160021120 for more information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEST AUTOMATION TESTING TOOLS FOR 2018 (TOP 10 REVIEWS)

15+ Useful Selenium Web driver Code Snippets